Monday, June 15, 2015

The Day #1 which Never Was

Today was the day.  I have spent hours making the Vegetarian Meal Plan.  I have run it past the hubby and it was agreed on.  I ordered my things. I previewed the PiYo video.  I geared up and thought today was the day.  Monday.  Day #1.

But as the day progressed, I realized this was not the Day 1 I thought it was going to be.  My expectations were changed.

So, today WAS NOT Day #1 of my 21 Day Fix instead it WAS the Day #1 of my cleaned out Fridge and Freezer.  Out with my foods which I love but are WAAAAYYYY over processed or have HFCS or other things which were in need of rehoming.

I am anxiously awaiting my shipment of shake and containers (see this post for info).

In the mean time we are going to eat up the foods which are in our house but which we won't have on our 3 week change.  Blocks upon blocks of cheese, fake chicken strips and such will be consumed this week.

I will continue the purge in our cupboards and pantry shelves.

The new plan is to start NEXT Monday if all my orders have arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment