Tuesday, July 14, 2015

21 Day Breakfast Trial

Today is my 15th day on my first 21 Day Fix.  I am not yet doing the OFFICIAL 21 Day Fix.  I am doing my cobbled together one.

I have learned that variety for breakfast isn't for me.  I just prefer my oatmeal and eggs.  My kids, on the other hand, crave variety each day.  So I usually make them something and me another thing.

Last week (I think last Wednesday) I woke up late, no one ate a good breakfast and we all paid for it the whole day long.  I also bought steel cut oats instead of my trusty Old Fashioned so I needed to figure out how to use them up.

Enter  - Overnight Oats 21 Day Style

A quick Google Search got me this recipe so I have 3 flavors in the fridge - blueberry, strawberry and banana.

Hope I have nummy things to report in the morning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment